Sk Grobb quest bug.

Kraahl

Dalayan Beginner
There is a quest that the Corpse guy way up at the top of the sk guild in Grobb gives and I think I bugged it somehow.

He gives a bag and asks for 2 skelleton bones, 2 leech bloods (not ichor!), 2 scorpion tales and something else. I finally got the last component, a second leech blood today but when I tried to combine in the container the npc gives it says that it's the wrong kind of container to combine the items in.

I thought if I destroyed the bag and rehailed the npc that he would start the quest over and give me a new (unbugged) bag but no deal.

Now i have all the components but nothing to put them in to combine them and he still asks for the items combined in the container that wouldnt combine.

Maybe I'm dumb but if i could get some help that would be great. Thanks

Kraahl

Bump.

Quick summary:
I combined exactly what was asked for in the bag the npc gave me.
I got a message that it was the wrong container to combine the items in.
I tired to delete the bag and rehail the npc to see if I would get a new bag to combine my items in but npc acts like I'm still on quest.

I know it's just some stupid newb quest that I started 15 levels ago but I'm still carrying around all the items for it in a bag. Should i just give up on Grobb quests and delete my items?

I tested the combine after I fixed it(it used to be bugged) and it worked fine. I'll look and see if it's bugged again somehow though.

Is the "Leech Blood" the item "Giant Leech Black Ichor Blood"? The icon is a purple vial and stackable?

If so, then I am getting the same error as of today.

If not, is "Leech Blood" called exactly that as the item? And can anyone tell me if it drops off of both regular and giant leeches, or just the giants, or... ?

Thanks.

You want just "Leech Blood" if i remember right the icon looks a little like a kidney. It's a very very rare drop off of leeches. I didn't find two of them until I was 19 and was offering o buy them from newbies that could still kill them for xp.

Save the ichor you found though, I hear that's a different sk quest item. I may never know though because now I have no bag to finish this one.

Was going to post this exact thing. Tried combiining all these items and got the "Cant combine" error. Deleted my bag as well in hopes of re-hailing and starting the quest fresh again, but like above the NPC still thinks I have the bag, so wont give me a new one.

As far as I know the reward is simply faction and some change so I'm not overly concerned with it, but if the bug was fixed it may be back. Just a heads up.

This happened March 5 iiirc, character name Garmr.

Back
Top Bottom