Silver Crown Quest flag bug

lynnettell

Dalayan Elder
I can post SS later if need be, but here's my issue if someone can look at my flags.

I finished the Othmir Alliance part of the SC quest, went back to the NPC in Everfrost, hailed, said I have forged an alliance, the NPC thanked me, gave me faction experience, that should be my last step before Sergeant.

The quest is still showing as active in my journal. The only thing I did not do on progression is the treants (I'm a druid). I have hailed all other NPC's, they keep telling me to do more for the Crown.

So, basically, I'm stuck. I have stuff for next steps, but cannot progress until this journal entry is updated.

I'll check when I can, but if I recall from when I finished the Silvercrown, the NPC who is supposed to promote you in everfrost does not have her dialog working properly. She would never respond to hails. If you knew the phrase, however, she would respond. Sadly what that phrase is escapes me... but the NPC's in any other location aside from Newport should be able to do the promotion.

See if that works.

Will run to all other NPC's (already checked all in WBL & Everfrost), but here's why I think it's a bug...

SS showing where I completed the quest.

SS when I zoned back & remembered I should take a SS of the journal... says I still need to complete it, but it's done.

GSM -

Trader Heddick wants me to cut down treants (druid, not happening).
Trader Ralika won't give me tasks (says nothing when I say I'm looking for tasks to do, I have turned in 10 metal deposit lists).

WBL -

Trader Vonya has nothing else for me to do.
Trader Togun says I've completed his tasks.
Corporal Genein says he's got nothing else for my rank.

Everfrost -
Trader Jildo says I did all his work already.
Sergeant Feveg says I've already handled the only matter he had.
High Trader Dreina says nothing else for my rank.

Not much I can do from where i sit, but I'll look into it when I can get in game later today if no one else has handled it.

Okay, since Trader Ralika wouldn't talk to me, I farmed more metal deposit lists, she just returns them to me, so that is maxxed.

Okay, necro guildy killed treants for me. Got the faction up enough.

I thought this part was optional? Only took 7 bark for turn ins to get there, but had I not had an evil friend, I would have been screwed.

Back
Top Bottom