Shrouded Isle Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrax

Dalayan Beginner
Shrouded Island

Overall this is a great zone with some good revamped loot. Here is some feedback after spending sometime in this zone.

Named:
The Master Preserver
My understanding is that this is on the rust code, meaning you have to kill mansion preservers in order to spawn. I've cleared the entire 2nd and 3rd floor multiple times (from
levels 25-30 ((~2days)) and still going) and haven't seen a single spawn. A little tweak to how often he spawns would be great, alternatively have mansion champions grant a chance to summon as well. *Update in the time of writing I've finally got a spawn*

Quests:
Spectral Canine bounty quest
While technically not in shrouded Isle, this is where you collect them. I guess they can be acquired in freeport to according to wiki, but in shrouded Isle it's already a chore to get them to spawn for the Leaking undead quest let alone acquiring the canine's. Suggestion: Change the item to Viaticum. There is no known use for these and are already dropping in the zone.

Otherwise it's a great zone to slay some undead. I am looking forward to venturing into the basement.

The real problem with the spectral canine fangs is they have some seemingly insanely rare drop rate. I've turned in 40 rings over 2 characters and even while killing yard trash/ lower floor for canines I had a whopping one fang in over 10 levels of isle grind. I vaguely recall that the lurker hearts in the basement aren't very common either despite the low mob density and shared spawns.

I'd also like to suggest that the lord of the estate be a bit more common. It seems very odd a low level zone is cordoned off by a 3 day spawn.

Canine drop rates increased.

The Master Preserver spawn rate increased (this is live now, but will also be in next patch notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom