Shitty EM applications (for lolling purposes)

Berktin
The kobald King event. Made for level 10-20 and is a survival run.

GM-Berktin announces GM event in the warrens lvl 10-20 pst for summons.

zones filled with 36 10-20's and The fun begins.

The kobald king Says" My people have ruled against me in their courts and have sentenced me to die. If you protect me weary travelers then I shall award you with my richs"

The player says " I shall aid you"

Spawned 10 kobald scouts INC

The King Says " Here they come quickly form a wall"

Kobald scout x10 slaughtered by their newbie hands.

The king says " Thank you but i fear this has just begun , quick to the river we must secure the river! "

You have arrived at the river

The King says " Ok now we must be on our quard. These foul times have made my fur turn to grey. Thoose who raised up against me will pay for their betrayal. "

Spawned 5kobald scouts 3 kobald seer's

slain kobalds x10

The King says " Now quickly before they find us again we must go to my thorne room and ride them of their lives. "

Spawn 5 kobald scouts 5 kobald seers 5 kobald elders along the path to the throne room

The kings says" Good now that we are here i can get my throne back please ride me of these unwanted scum. Kill the ones who rest on my thorne as if it was their own. "

Spawn lvl 21 kobald warrior has alot of hp

The king says " KILL!!! HIM!!!! "

lvl 21 kobald warrior slain.

Spawn lvl 23 kobald wizard.

The king says " Don't let him get away. "

a lvl 23 kobald has been slain

The King says " Good I think it's finnaly over you can rest now my friends. You will all be rewarded for your services. "

spawn 15 kobald scouts inc

The king says " quick to your feet and weild your swords protect me at all costs. "

15 kobals slain

The king says "you have done well rest now for you have completted your task the evil have been struck down and I have reclaimed my thorne as the King. You each will recieve what is rightfully yours for your trouble."

fame points rewarded to each who survived and some rewarded to thoose who didn't

Berktin 2.6 years on this server and don't plan on stoppin anytime soon.

Sharing this awesome old gem that was previously only available to administrators with the playerbase as a whole.

This was a completely, 100% serious application when we recruited event masters back in the day.

Wiz said:
Sharing this awesome old gem that was previously only available to administrators with the playerbase as a whole.

This was a completely, 100% serious application when we recruited event masters back in the day.
now... i'm not smart. i'm not a good person even. And i really don't think that it was a good application. but I'm curious... why is this *so* horrible. yeah, its linear, yeah, its basically something that could be scripted without a GM ever being present, but could you (wiz/tm/zod) pick it apart and explain why its SO horrible?

Aaubert said:
now... i'm not smart. i'm not a good person even. And i really don't think that it was a good application. but I'm curious... why is this *so* horrible. yeah, its linear, yeah, its basically something that could be scripted without a GM ever being present, but could you (wiz/tm/zod) pick it apart and explain why its SO horrible?

The king says " KILL!!! HIM!!!! "

Aaubert said:
got any good applications you could link up? would be interesting imo.

The King says " Now quickly before they find us again we must go to my thorne room and ride them of their lives. "

Aaubert said:

If you can't bother to spellcheck or proofread your application they probably don't want your caliber of work going into their game.

robopirateninja said:
If you can't bother to spellcheck or proofread your application they probably don't want your caliber of work going into their game.

Ding ding ding ding.

robopirateninja said:
Are there any more awesome applications for Event GM/Item Design/Quest design? I have a strange love for watching people fail.

yea, but nothing on this level of crappiness. plus we dont like to post them publically since it makes people nervous about applying and such

i think this one got moved here because its just so bad

Thinkmeats said:
yea, but nothing on this level of crappiness. plus we dont like to post them publically since it makes people nervous about applying and such

i think this one got moved here because its just so bad

its also very old

Back
Top Bottom