<Shining Force>

Erude1

Dalayan Adventurer
We are the same guild as <Placeholder> , and <Handlebar Mustache>, only under different leadership (Erude / Moraelin / Eisley). <Placeholder> was Eisley / Erude / Jraul so theres an obvious difference okay!

Anyways we kill end game things and tier 13 mobs are are currently looking for some clerics, a druid, an enchanter, a mage maybe, some rogue(s). Summertime hasn't been particularly kind to the population.

If you are NOT one of these classes but are an EXTREMELY dedicated player and willing to go above and beyond then this is probably your home and we will consider you.

Please contact Erude / Moraelin / Anvyl / Krentil / Tevinter if you have any questions, or have interest in joining.

There are forums but they aren't fully functioning and put together yet as our old forums stopped getting paid for. www.sod.emiliogarcia.net/bb (thanks Nebi) Please don't refer to these for reaching myself (Erude) or the others, as they aren't quite set up yet.

With that being said please delete the old <Placeholder> thread. Thanks.

Just a quick a reply, I'm about to go on Vacation and I won't be back for a few weeks. I haven't been approved for the forums yet so this is my post. I'll be back in a few weeks, my woman and I are taking some time off. Take care!!!

Just a quick a reply, I'm about to go on Vacation and I won't be back for a few weeks. I haven't been approved for the forums yet so this is my post. I'll be back in a few weeks, my woman and I are taking some time off. Take care!!!

NO! You aren't allowed! Have fun man, think about me while you are with your girl. :O

Searching for a few RELIABLE Clerics,a mage, and a rogue to help us unbox the raids. Attendance and reliability huge. Please be working towards charm and books. Thanks.

we do not necessarily need anything, but if you wish to raid, contact me. expect to die often, expect having to play dead toons on occasion, expect explicit and very social vent chatter, expect constructive criticism, and expect to be removed if you do not meet the criteria.

despite the OP, i am the sole guild leader and I want to talk to every potential recruit personally. Our raid schedule is light, we don't exp often or backgear much, so it's on you, for the most part. Feel free to contact any guild member though to relay the info to me, as I am often busy when playing

Thanks

Dudes in this guild are pretty cool. Recently came back after nearly a year away, everyone is chill.

Last edited:
Coolest dudes.

Its an odd unfortunate necessity that the only way to raid the most difficult / high end content in SoD is to guild hop. I know when I joined the top end guild, it was sort of the elite from a few t8/9 guilds + a few old high tier dudes joining together to form the early FWF.

Normal progression guilds are great and we all have been there/loved them, they are sort of your gaming family, but as in most families there are slackers, inactive people, and as a family, you help those people to progress anyway. Unfortunately to really succeed at the high end of most MMOs (SOD Included), you need to group together like minded, active, skilled players, and only then can you defeat the strongest of monsters.

And of course, when you do that, you form a new gaming family. Its different but special in a new way. Also, anyone that is super motivated, active, skilled, sort of just ends up here anyway. I know when I joined FWF a lot of people were mad at me, and it kind of sucked at first, but in the end, most of my best friends from my old guild ended up coming along anyway sooner or later.

Just wanted to put that out there for anyone in the T10-12ish range, who is really driven to progress and kill the coolest things, but is being held back by a guild that inevitably has to endlessly back farm because people quit or you just have a bunch of dudes that only show up once a week, but still take loot/raid spots. Send a tell. Shining Force is actually over-full at the moment, and people have to sit, but there is always room for active, skilled, friendly, helpful people. Especially if you are willing to box in other characters as-needed to help the guild progress. I can pretty much guarantee that anyone who will do whatever is needed to help the guild progress, will eventually, with time, see their character helped to become uber as well.

T13 raid content is like nothing before it, and is super challenging and fun. And contrary to what people may think, we haven't even beaten all of the available raid content. There are multiple 6man and raid monsters that we will be attempting and learning the strategy of in the near future, and there is truly nothing like defeating a monster, with 18 friends, that nobody else has ever killed, and you had to learn, practice, perfect the strategy all on your own.

Anyone interested in joining, or just interested at all even if you don't want to join now, feel free to send solosolki a tell in game.

Seeking a VERY dedicated enchanter, you got big shoes to fill. I will personally teach you every encounter and pay for your mana potions. If you fit the criteria of a VERY dedicated mained enchanter who wants to slay t13, contact Tevinter, Lowako, or Alkara in game

Coolest dudes.

Its an odd unfortunate necessity that the only way to raid the most difficult / high end content in SoD is to guild hop. I know when I joined the top end guild, it was sort of the elite from a few t8/9 guilds + a few old high tier dudes joining together to form the early FWF.

Normal progression guilds are great and we all have been there/loved them, they are sort of your gaming family, but as in most families there are slackers, inactive people, and as a family, you help those people to progress anyway. Unfortunately to really succeed at the high end of most MMOs (SOD Included), you need to group together like minded, active, skilled players, and only then can you defeat the strongest of monsters.

And of course, when you do that, you form a new gaming family. Its different but special in a new way. Also, anyone that is super motivated, active, skilled, sort of just ends up here anyway. I know when I joined FWF a lot of people were mad at me, and it kind of sucked at first, but in the end, most of my best friends from my old guild ended up coming along anyway sooner or later.

Just wanted to put that out there for anyone in the T10-12ish range, who is really driven to progress and kill the coolest things, but is being held back by a guild that inevitably has to endlessly back farm because people quit or you just have a bunch of dudes that only show up once a week, but still take loot/raid spots. Send a tell. Shining Force is actually over-full at the moment, and people have to sit, but there is always room for active, skilled, friendly, helpful people. Especially if you are willing to box in other characters as-needed to help the guild progress. I can pretty much guarantee that anyone who will do whatever is needed to help the guild progress, will eventually, with time, see their character helped to become uber as well.

T13 raid content is like nothing before it, and is super challenging and fun. And contrary to what people may think, we haven't even beaten all of the available raid content. There are multiple 6man and raid monsters that we will be attempting and learning the strategy of in the near future, and there is truly nothing like defeating a monster, with 18 friends, that nobody else has ever killed, and you had to learn, practice, perfect the strategy all on your own.

Anyone interested in joining, or just interested at all even if you don't want to join now, feel free to send solosolki a tell in game.

Holy fkin recruitment pitch.

You almost made me come back to the game to send you that tell. You should recruit for a living.

Back
Top Bottom