Shield of Freeport

shanara99

Dalayan Beginner
Great was my surprise when, after faring sun dust for 7 months, with no luck, I finally get it just to, when turning in, I got my items given back to me. After ailing npc, I discovered he was asking me for first step on quest again. I talked for a while with some people, and Aeran told me that happened to him?/her? also, and it, apparently, was due to a change in server factions, or server quests, or something, but almost any GM could solve it. Now I talked with Nuralia and told me GMs can't do anything about it. What should I do? Re-work quest, and maybe get bugged by having 2 dannisin antidote, or wait for Xeldan to appear? It's not anything I destroyed...

You should petition and tell the GM to set your faction with the plague survivors to ally.

Thanks, wiz. I'll do that.

Edit: Did that, but he still won't accept my items. he still asks for vials of diseased filth :(

The GM will also have to give you the turnins for his first quests, since your flags have apparently entirely reset.

This should be fixed, by the way. There was no step 2 (the notebook) dialogue being given on hail after you had turned in the vials, but he will now. He'll also tell you that you've done everything you can if you try to do the prior steps.

Back
Top Bottom