Shelloh evereybodah!

digitalmojave

Dalayan Beginner
I've actually been around for a week or so, but I've been filling my crack fix and too immersed to pay much attention to the forums.

I played on Druzzil Ro, Ralloz Zek, Bertox, and Veeshan. Please let me know if anyone recognizes me. Elsewise, I'll see you ingame on Tarkus, my ranger.

Rallos Zek, 5 years ago

Miansk, Yorin, Roclon, Tarkuiss

Bertox, 4 years ago

Proxy, Tarkus

Veeshan, 2 years ago

Kaydens, Drauken

Druzzil Ro, present

Teldu, Duderhorn

Hope to see you online! Huzzah!

i was on veeshan a few years. round velious to pop.
Talamr. Dark elf Warrior. 90% char life was in north freeport. and yes. i had a pink helm.

quick note. guilds dont matter much to me but i was in dread templar for a while. then joined with pravus dei.

digitalmojave said:
I'll see you ingame on Tarkus, my ranger.

Yo Tark... This is Tierdorf the tiny druid from the other night. Been playing my main toons lately though.. Calaran(lvl 10 necro) and Sartera(lvl 11 cleric). If you see me in game, hit me up. Regardless, I'll /friends you with both toons next time I am on... had forgotten the name.

Yo, Tierdorf. Yeah I'll add your other chars, but your stubby dr00d is already on my list =P

I'm not sure if I played with you Tal, I might have, but either way its good to see an old Veeshan Vet on here.

See you guys in game, I'll be on later tonight.

unless you did a bit of trading i doubt u knew me=) me and some troll were well known in the trading area. forget his name though=(

always good to see more veeshen players=)

Back
Top Bottom