Shaman Epic Quest bug

Malleus2

Dalayan Elder
I believe I require some staff assistance with the progression of the Shaman Epic quest. I have reached the same point Wallace posted having trouble with. I spoke with Sprit of Jiryik who instructed me to go find the Hand of Yaralith, charm him and turn in the Pulsating Athame. As Wallace's post was old I thought it best to try the turnin to see if it had been changed or fixed but was unable to have the Hand of Yaralith accept the Athame under any circumstances. I have screenshots and logs from the attempts. Please advise me if I need to persue another course of action, if the quest is currently unfinishable or if I need GM intervention. Thanks.

I really hope this gets fixed. Im nearing this stage of the quest and would be nice to know i can actually do it :D

I been at a stand still atm still stuck at getting the Hand of Yaralith to accept the pulsating athame after charming him with an enchanter. :(

Offtopic: who do i turn in the glowing athame to? Which treant in which zone? Been killing mostly all treants on sod with no success.

I really hope this gets fixed, i've spent too much time for this to not see the end:D

As Whitebear posted his issue on Feb 1 and still has not heard back I wouldnt hold your breath. Obviously the powers that be are too busy or dont care to address the issue for whatever reason.

I haven't addressed the issue because for one, I didn't design the quest. Another is because I was on break until recently.

I figured you were busy due to recent absence but knew nothing beyond that. For all we know the staff may not want the quest in game (ala original Lifeward removal). I only implied it may be a while. :)

Xeldan, is this on the list of things you will be addressing when your time permits? Not being impatient but Id like to know if I should stop passing on face items come available to me as upgrades. Thanks.

We have 2 shammies in ruin who have worked countless hours to get up to the final 2 turn ins and be stuck here. If there is not a quest fix coming anytime soon, how realistic would it be to do a manual item switch? There cant be more than three shammies on the server that are even anywhere near this part in the quest, so the work wouldnt be that time consuming.

Many Thanks

I can count 4 shamans that are at this step. I so hope i can complete this quest. Have all the pieces i need :D

aye it's still borked. :(

I went and tested it tonight, went to the portal place clicked on book & hailed the spirit guy.
He gave me instructions to go charm the hand and disappeared.

Went to The Hand of Yaralith again charmed him with an enchanter, tried turn in no go.

Back
Top Bottom