shadow knight thurgardin 2.0

seferon

Dalayan Beginner
You say, 'Tell me about the Barbute of Corruption.'

Artificer Munte tells you, 'The Barbute of Corruption is a recreated design. It was originally a helmet used by Kaezulian knights who invaded the North, and we were able to recover a damaged example from the corpse of one of said kaezulians. The helmet protects you against the stunning powers of your Paladin counterparts, as well as empowering your own spells of destruction. In order to complete this project I need a Warped Barbute, some Essence of Distortion and some Corrupted Fabric.'

You say, 'Corrupted Fabric?'

Artificer Munte tells you, 'Fabric created by the very corruption of a place such as Rivervale and the Whisperling Forest can sometimes materialize. Used correctly, it will imbue an artifact with some of the corruption's terrible power. If you seek this around Rivervale, take heed that it is unlikely that you will find any during the day, when the corruption wanes too much to form any further essences.'

just asking to make sure this drop or ground spawn is in game i have searched ALL of rivervale and whisperling forest for a ground spawn i have kept the shadows and gnolls down for 2 nights in a row and nothing if i can get conformation this is in game i will be presently surprised but i believe it is bugged atm seeing as i have talked to a few other sks and they all are at a loss aswell.

Back
Top Bottom