seeker rune missing

malik

Dalayan Beginner
Upon finishing the colletion in undercaverns i proceeded to also do the seeker satchel upgrade and didnt realize until i read the big bold lettering on the wiki that i had to have it empty. Of all the things i lsot in the bag my seeker rune went along with it. Anyway i can get that back plz

Petition.

And prepare to be berated, because the "big bold lettering on the wiki" is big yellow text in game that you ignored before handing in your satchel filled with items.

Petition.

And prepare to be berated, because the "big bold lettering on the wiki" is big yellow text in game that you ignored before handing in your satchel filled with items.

To be fair to him, one doesn't hand in the satchel. I just did mine to get my satchel last week, and all you do is /cmd d1 and she upgrades your satchel while in your inventory.

I was just lucky that mine happened to be empty....or at least I keep telling myself that it was.

While thats true, its not like the yellow text warning you of things in your satchel or augs in your tunic will become lost comes after the fact, its simply a matter of skipping through any of the text presented to you, and mashing commands which puts us in our present situation.

However his rune is restored, so its a moot point, simply a sore spot for me when people dont read what is presented to them, and then petition for quest bugs that amount to skipping necessary steps, or the situation presented above.

Back
Top Bottom