Securus Looking for guild

securus

Dalayan Beginner
I am thinking about coming back and playing again on securus but honestly want to find a guild to help me finish grinding out my tomes and get started on the new content, I have experience raiding everything pre iskith up to drakes in sanctum. Those of you that know me I played in numinous from near the creation to its merge with TU and played with TU a bit but when the bannings hit and we stopped raiding i stopped playing much.

about t9 equipped rogue. just fomelo securus.
only reason i don't stick with TU is I am pretty sure they are full on rogues now.

I have pretty limited playtimes of after 8pm pacific time is the other reason I have not played as I do not know if any raiding guilds play at those times.

Last edited:
I quit the game. Then I came back. Then I made my own guild. Not much else.

You can't make my raid times, though :<

I know it sucks i work from like 11 or 12 am to 8 pm pacific time, it kills being on time for euro and night raids :(

It's great to see you again Sec! I hope you find a good guild! He is one hell of a dedicated player. So if anyone has an opening for DPS you should snag Sec for sure. :)

actually, I am much more mellow now that i quit smoking pot, at least until my boredom sets in at sitting around.
didn't realize so many people i thought quit from numi still play.

Hey securus drop all the the zeros and get with the heroes PM me or kharras for more info

Back
Top Bottom