Season 1 Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shards of Dalaya
Season 1 Event

Shards of Dalaya is proud to present an entirely new way to play! Season Events will allow players to progress together through content for a limited time, earning exclusive rewards that can be transferred to standard play! Spend the next three months shoulder-to-shoulder with your friends to earn your place on the Leaderboard!

How do I participate?
  • On Friday, December 18th at 4:00pm EST, everyone will be able to hail "The Registrar" in The Dream at level 1 to flag as a Seasonal Event character.
  • New or returning players be sure to check out our Installation Guide and Discord Community.
What exclusive rewards can we earn?
  • Players will earn Season Event alternate currency as described:
    • 1 currency for leveling, levels 11 to 60.
    • 5 currency for levels 61 to 64.
    • 30 currency for gaining level 65.
    • 1 currency per AA gained.
    • 1 currency per completed quest, starting with the 4th completion.
    • 1 currency per tradeskill skillup, starting with the 22nd skillup.
    • 2 currency for each 100,000 exp first time kill bonus.
    • 4 currency for each 200,000 exp first time kill bonus.
    • 6 currency for each 400,000 exp first time kill bonus.
  • A Season Event vendor can be found in major cities selling these items for the listed cost:
    • 25 currency - Ribbon of Recognition (Season 1)
      • This consumable item will award the player with 20 / 15 / 10 / 5 / 0 fame. (Diminishing returns per character)
    • 1 currency - Elixir of Minor Experience (10%)
    • 2 currency - Elixir of Moderate Experience (25%)
    • 4 currency - Elixir of Major Experience (50%)
    • Event specific weapon model tokens** (Displayed below)
  • Trading a weapon to the Season Event vendor will allow for the alteration of that weapon's model. Trading an altered weapon will reset the model and refund the token.
  • One-time rewards will be granted for the following:
    • 50 Fame or 50 Currency - The first player to reach level 65.
    • 75 Fame or 75 Currency - The player who earns the most first time kill bonuses by season end.
    • 75 Fame or 75 Currency - The player who completes the most quests by season end.
    • 100 fame or 100 Currency - The player with the highest tradeskill across all tradeskills by season end.
  • Seasonal characters may use the #rewardsend command to send Season Event alternate currency or weapon model tokens to other characters on the same account to enjoy season rewards with characters in standard play!
Can I still play with people not in the Season?
  • Season Event characters will share a server with standard play, but cannot interact directly with characters outside of the event (Hardcoded).
  • Chat is shared!
  • Season Event characters will merge into standard play at the end of the season.
What are the restrictions for season 1?
  • Adepts are disabled.
  • Ikisith content is not accessible.
  • Requiem of Hate and Requiem of Fear are not accessible.
  • "Special" AAs may not be purchased.
  • Cheaters will be disqualified; ie. finding and abusing ways to interact with non-seasonal characters. (There should be none)
Season 1 Weapon Models
1 Hand Slash - 50 Currency
QK7q43ScdrrTqh5E7hXUQuzAblh_m7fZ6TUnCmyPLDp7oiFSxBrbZsVI8SO_MLlF26oE8sAbHi784IURfy7MoQO4Ia7r189GVFwEJMUY1vsSD2IMr_prhmncMY-sCqJMR1oEa-m3

2 Hand Slash - 100 Currency
o-g3XuU3AM5FDrkFGQcUnT0uH-kzC8wM1mi6_Z4CSyrpX_uq0ReIAx34jNf175T1Np55eUblNfmOKISvKsIIhAN3BE-iU59L24A5LpRDdJhNu8m_G7cALGNZ03PoBcsY55Qm1RH8

Piercing - 50 Currency
Ph8ol_5g-RGZEeiJ43jw9K2K2ryzBHZb8xe9MrluQtD1JubKvCUaYeblIzlX5IdYHyInMYr1IuS_WaJ3A2VhlB7lIBKAxyKBrsPtVAzGS7xdknTRPifrdQpVs0sJaFTbmba6h2bM

1 Hand Blunt - 50 Currency
13vV53e1mDWK9PyL1x_Xfn1ilru8LM-Um5JwdNPbPlyqGXZutgkYip5M6uZ7uWlqbTF1HFqjNNG4ggTo2KwuMmaPxm8kMc2WL3ndg2_4SA2yHY0E6MWVdQizLTzbVIu9aqtJhXM9

2 Hand Blunt - 100 Currency
pUmGlblYbMjX2xb_vX0he2XOaQFKlWE_CkLcxYVN5_YN05KmPm9oSHt-VitN9Wa7EuwB8uigH7S5dTp3oBkN1XazSD7eKutUfNpQZftU4QWoC3yz8jsAicsX-ACZbXnvjw4aWcfH

Archery - 80 Currency
j4XBFWpCMWFjcI_5mOx7HwJ90WRuTNoYgGDoKnhdPl4x4om_HGsTOHwM_YGZ71KTIBy266fbdVjFfkXoEny5SJshad68rv1aocFsKCOmwBLLsInf7z_G8fyTEx2upkhcv4K1FSXQ

Shield - 50 Currency
ia-lAiAiCMktWTwvlwGB2EnAz4DvM04D8QGDbUB4VXZz7Vw1lViixMTDjT0KuV7DzuIPJnxFF1JRswsXOt1jD-sXgzDXnSj6Bz550t-gG48nZQ1s7o18s443rjV4pAtyvJEgZz_i

2 Hand Pierce - 80 Currency
K-POlCFyGk3WDaDsfJPfnTZX-l3PZUGq-K6fPVsw8won2XjmZVoTNBgAPcBDMF6IgMbtX8e0ROuBvViLFPoVmoSnZq9h1fag-myZD4dqsCWJjQfGUBsAXvCbMwNB6uOvafcN_XbY

**Weapon Model Tokens are not lore.

A Season Event vendor can be found in major cities selling these items for the listed cost
There haven’t been Seasonal Event vendors in the game for months now. I have over 2,200 tokens collectively that I cannot redeem. Can these please be re-added to the game? Every time I inquire to have them spawned I’m told staff does not know why they were removed.

I am missing out on a potential 11,565 minutes or 192.75 hours of bonus experience by the day.

There haven’t been Seasonal Event vendors in the game for months now. I have over 2,200 tokens collectively that I cannot redeem. Can these please be re-added to the game? Every time I inquire to have them spawned I’m told staff does not know why they were removed.

I am missing out on a potential 11,565 minutes or 192.75 hours of bonus experience by the day.
Thank you for implementing at least a temporary solution to this, it is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom