Sash of the Bard

Einstein

Dalayan Beginner
Hi, I recently quested Sash of the Bard from Mandy Wandersong and one of its stats is an All Instruments effect, which strangely doesn't even work. All songs are being played as if they were minus their respective instrument.

My howling blade with the Brass Instruments effect works fine, just not the belt.

Petitoned in game to have this fixed, but petition was deleted, so this is obviously a much bigger problem than i think it is.

EDIT:

Update: Instrument skills are improving, but the songs aren't actually getting the instrument bonus. So the belt is actually all instruments, but not. If you get my drift.

Re: Sash of the Bard Broken

Einstein said:
Hi, I recently quested Sash of the Bard from Mandy Wandersong and one of its stats is an All Instruments effect, which strangely doesn't even work. All songs are being played as if they were minus their respective instrument.

My howling blade with the Brass Instruments effect works fine, just not the belt.

Petitoned in game to have this fixed, but petition was deleted, so this is obviously a much bigger problem than i think it is.

EDIT:

Update: Instrument skills are improving, but the songs aren't actually getting the instrument bonus. So the belt is actually all instruments, but not. If you get my drift.

It's only 1.1 - the effect on some songs may not be large enough to be noticeable.

You may want to list which songs you used with the sash. Not all songs are affected by mods, and like Wiz said 1.1 is a small addition so it might be hard to notice but you should still see a jump in some songs. Also Howling blade is a 2.0 brass mod so if you have the blade equipped it will take the blade mod over the sash for brass based songs.

1.1 ?

Well, it seems rather pointless now to have this item since my bonuses are barely better than singing. I think it's also about time i made a wiki account for myself to fix up a lot of information i've stumbled across.

Thankyou for looking into this, it would be nice if this item was given a little boost, but do what you gotta do i guess.

Einstein said:
1.1 ?

Well, it seems rather pointless now to have this item since my bonuses are barely better than singing. I think it's also about time i made a wiki account for myself to fix up a lot of information i've stumbled across.

Thankyou for looking into this, it would be nice if this item was given a little boost, but do what you gotta do i guess.

1.1 is a pretty big boost you should be happy something like this even exists. A boost to the item would be overpowered. Go get instrument mastery aa's. Think of it this way. The Melodic gem is there at 1.3 all/all if you want to do thurg quests. But the next all/all won't come til PoA as a super rare drop from trash so having a 1.1 at all is huge.

Back
Top Bottom