Sanctum.... Vah....

Swandillia

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi Everyone!

I am officially posting asking for help!! I need to kill golems in Sanctum! I am down to needing ONLY THE HEART from the Sanctum golems to make my Nautilus... That's right.... ONLY THE HEART....

I have already received help from Resurgum, Ringers, Seven Virtues, and Prophecy, but a heart didn't drop. I know that I am beefy enough to play in there though.

I can also port a raid there... I have runic 1. I can, and will, be helpful. I just.... If anyone is going to Sanctum, could you PLEASE look me up?

Thanks in advance!

-Ishy

if vintage makes it there before you go your part you can 100% tag along

Sorry bro Salarus has claim to 1st heart.

And 2nd since I don't have a heart apparently.

(If you get this going I can play Zatik (cleric) for you most nights.)

SV took me with them to Sanctum one sunny Wednesday afternoon and THE HEART DROPPED!!! Ishy now has NAUTILUS!!!!

Big thanks to:
Dragonkin - for putting up with my incessant begging, and for helping to get all the things for the other blades!
Prophecy - for offering endless encouragement and helping along the way!
Resurgum - for helping to get the vials for Nautilus and for trying so many times for the heart for me :)
Seven Virtues - for taking me that fateful day to Sanctum and letting me loot the heart when it dropped!
Also to special people like:
Cinnie, Jowra, Daenar, Nomos, Vartax, Kerolynne, the NATION, Marthog, Peccanius, and more... for encouragement and faith and teaching along the way!

Back
Top Bottom