Sacred Band

huey

Dalayan Elder
Sacred Band is a higher tier raiding guild, and we're currently looking for more to add to our raid force. We're currently on tier for Spires and Sanctum and are starting to work on Tur Ruj, CoD event, and mid to later Sanctum. Currently our raid nights are Sunday starting at 8pm EST, and Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 9pm EST. We frequently raid off-nights and start earlier than scheduled. <insert typical don't be easily offended/don't be a d-bag statement here>

Currently our needs are roughly as follows (though we'd probably take an exceptional anything):

Closed: Sk, Paladin, monk, wizard, necro, bard, mage

Low: Warrior, beastlord

Medium: Rogue

High: Cleric, ranger, druid, shaman, chanter

We want at least the 100k charm gotten, preferably 225 (at least pushing towards it), all major questlines done including MQ through refuge entry (guess we could help if you're stuck at hfb and are $ otherwise), faction quest, etc. Preferably having obtained your runic 1s and archaic spells, and preferably with your refuge and murk gates/ports. At least 2 or 3 codexes, preferably in the 10+ tome range. All this can be somewhat flexible depending on other factors such as our needs, your playtime, etc.

If you're interested and think you'd fit feel free to contact Moraelin, me on any of mine, Raxas, Krentil/Biarni, Anvyl, or Xoranath, and if you don't see any of us around feel free to talk to any member that is on or post an app on our forums at:

http://sacredband.roflforum.net

Last edited:
Needs updated. and we're probably a little less strict on requirements now, but feel free to pm me char name if you have doubts. Incoming other guild thread bumps........

Back
Top Bottom