Ryzan's Dagger

Tsabayne

Dalayan Beginner
I've recently acquired Madrick's Journal in trade for Ryzan's heart (since when was murder so cheap?). The journal details things that can be done to improve the dagger, but one of the required items is "Some powerful gem, only found in 'the lands of magic'... wherever that is. Or more specifically, he mentioned a land full of spirit... whatever that means."

I'm assuming this was referring to Spirit Valley, which no longer exists. Is the quest unable to be completed as a result of the destruction of the lands of magic or is there another place I can be searching for this 'powerful gem'?

so thats what those gems are for=/ also have one rotting in bank=/
good luck on finishing up the quest

I'm still in the process of finding a suitable spot(or replacing the npc with something currently ingame entirely) for some of the parts of this quest. I'll make sure to let you know when I do so.

Thanks much. In the meantime...

Kabre sneaks into the bank late at night after slipping the guards some strong liquor and picks the lock to Talamr and Kineldar's bank box and relieves them of their useless quest gems.

Also bug listed this, but one of the temper ingredients (beetle blood) doesn't appear to drop.
Beetles mistakenly drop spider venom sacs =/

A friendly reminder... :-D

Is this able to be completed yet? As of this posting the journal still refers to the gem in LoM...

My rogue's gotten his grubby hands on some nice daggers, but I'd still like to do this quest for the curiosity factor. As of now the journal is still referring to the Lands of Magic, and the beetles are dropping spider venom instead of beetle blood.

If anyone has finished this quest prior to the destruction of the Lands of Magic, would you mind sending me a PM with the reward?

No one finished it, but I'm going to make allowing this to be completed my number one priority very soon.

Is this completed?

EDIT: Checked yesterday evening and no....the book still refers to the lands of magic.

Aw shucks...

luciferblack said:
Is this completed?

EDIT:  Checked yesterday evening and no....the book still refers to the lands of magic.

Aw shucks...

Yeah sorry, I'm still having a hard time getting this done because of the fact I've been swamped with content design and finishing up a zone. I'll make sure it's known when the quest can be completed though.

Back
Top Bottom