Rogue Suggestions

Salarus

Dalayan Master
Going to copy Kedrin and just post this as more pops up. So far:

1) Heat lasts way too damn long. I spent 3 hours actively trying to pick pocket/burn heat, and still haven't gotten my QP for the 2nd rogues hood. A decrease in heat duration, or an increase in being noticed until you draw heat, or probably both, would make this a lot less painful. This right now is just a massive waste of time.

2) /s 4 openings are too short. Adding 1 more second would probably suffice.

3) Hide - is there any way to add a 'success' or 'fail' message, similar to sneak? It's really annoying not knowing, and i'm not sure what purpose it serves. Yeah, if there is a mob around I can con it, but if there isn't it becomes a guessing game.

4) When you ding 16 is says rogues can now train double attack, this should be on the level 15 message, as that is when the class unlocks the skill.

5) Chaotic Stab AA should become an innate ability at level 10 with something like 10% of the damage, and the AA should then scale it to 50%. Leveling a rogue is a huge PITA if you arn't grouped, and when you solo keeping your backstab skill leveled up is not going to happen. This would allow rogues to keep backstab up to snuff and give them a slightly better chance at soloing/duoing.

6) 5th rogues hood quest may be broken. I've tried about 10 times to sneak/hide past the bodyguard (after confirming sneak worked on KOS guards) with no success. I tried sowing/sprinting past, no luck either.

Last edited:
I am actively working on everything Rogue. Next patch we will add a scripting event for Pickpocketing to fix a few of those early quests. It is weird that it asks you to pickpocket Newport citizens (there is no way to actually succeed in doing this currently so you have to break in).

I forwarded #4 to Grinkles, he can make that change.

The others feedback is good and I will copy it to our notes (these are more major class overhaul type things)

Back
Top Bottom