Ring IV problem

Ryst

Dalayan Elder
A group of 6 of us tried the ring 4 quest in highpass just now. We killed all the waves of mobs, hailed the guards and two of us (Ryst and Tani) did not get the bandage to give to the Captain to get the ring... :lol: Both characters have (and were wearing) Ring 3 and had the Mark of Newport in inventory. I even tried handing the Captain my Ring 3 to see if it would complete the mission -- was just returned to me.

We all tried to restart the quest only to find out the guard keeps repeating, "Must... go... on..." for both of us. No words appear in brackets in yellow, etc. At that point he won't react to anything even close to what we are supposed to type, according to the Wiki -- " Continue on" (we tried typing many things similar in addition to the quote). :mad:

We all did complete the mission, and the fact that two of us, who had all of the necessary gear did not get the end quest item is very upsetting...especially since getting a group together to finally successfully complete it took a long time (been trying to get a group to do it since Ryst, now level 62, was around level 50).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :?

:10bux: Ryst (62 ENC) <Clan Kill>

OK, this is probably too late to help you, but this happened to us a couple times, and we fixed it by having someone agro the guards then zone.

The first time we used pickpocket to agro the guards, zoned, and the next waver triggered.

The second time it was a spell (root I think), zoned, and the end of the event (turnin) was triggered.

Basically, for whatever reason, it seems to get stuck sometimes and agroing the guards seems to restart it whereever it left off. If you are still around, you shold be able to finish it still. the second time we did this it was several hours after the event broke and everyone gave up waiting.

Still a Problem

I was told to have a GM/designer check my flags for the quest.

Ryst

Please

Can a GM please check the flags on my main for the ring IV quest?

Thanks,

Ryst (65 enchanter)

Back
Top Bottom