Ring III / Starting Ring IV issue

Sigurd

Dalayan Beginner
I'm not sure if I should have petitioned this ingame but I figured I would post it here first. For some reason Sergeant Hasley and Thalas dosen't seem to recognize the fact that I have already done the steps for Ring III and have already recieved the Newport Sergeant's Insignia. I had completed this quest months ago and had held off starting the quest for RingIV while I leveled up. When I talk to Hasley now he directs me to Thalas and Thalas asks me to gather the rations and hands me the letter to give to the alchemist and the such which I have done already. This issue is with my character Nidi. If this is something I should petition let me know and I'll do so the next time I am on.

I'll see about getting a fix in so if you encounter this in the future it will auto-flag you for the step your current ring is.

Hey, was just wondering if any fix would be comming soon for this? I have a lot of the items to do the Ring III quest again so should I just do all the turn in agains? Would it work if I turned in all the components(rations, counter vials, armour cache) again and turned in my Sergeants Insignia at the end of this quest?

A similar issue to this is with my druid. I have attempted then 4th ring event twice before the revamp and twice afterwards. During the attempts prior to the revamp the guards would not give my druid a silk bandage. During the 2 after the revamp the Dying Captain wouldn't not respond to my hails. I have had the sgt's ring for some time now. Was the fix for the ring III issue also supposed to correct flagging for the other rings as well? Because it would appear I am missing one ;)

Putting it in this thread too in case it gets missed, but I'm having the same problem with the injured soldier, he doesn't respond with the text for the walk when I hail him. Both of my characters have the 3rd ring on them. Also another thing I noticed is when I hail Captain Thalas he offers me the third ring quest again, with all of the prompts about the rations, supply box, and herbs, so I guess somehow that flag got mixed up.

Thanks!

Eldorath
60 High Priest

Wufai
62 Grandmaster

Sorry for the late reply - I'll take a look at this when the server is up and running.

Back
Top Bottom