Reminder (Main Quest)

was just thinking the same thing today.

If the Blackscale and Council quests have no completion in sight could a way of switching factions be implemented?

hmm I think it actually is finished, no? I'm currently doing the part 4 and I almost got it done.

I just need to get a better faction with the Council(by doing sidequests, whichever faction you have chosen, just ask the people around for tasks to do, until the leader accepts to arrange an appointment with the Great Dryad(Samethia) for you) to meet Samethia then you go back to Gavin and get the Gem #4 =)

http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Main_Quest#Part_Four_-_Seeker_.28Erimal.29

Hope it helps!

I think they are talking about the continuation of the faction based side quests for augs associated with either Blackscale, Council of Innovation, or Silvercrown. Not the Main Quest aug related quests.

JayelleNephilim said:
I think they are talking about the continuation of the faction based side quests for augs associated with either Blackscale, Council of Innovation, or Silvercrown. Not the Main Quest aug related quests.

Thats right and I will bump this thread until we get a statement. :hmph:

I'm sure they'll appreciate the bumping.. Everyone knows they're working on it, this will just have the effect of creating a new rule about posting to request content/features impatiently. It really sounds like asking an ETA imo.

Jay : I just noticed what looks like a small typo "knightblade" for your rogue ; or is it intended ?

Dzillon said:
I'm sure they'll appreciate the bumping.. Everyone knows they're working on it, this will just have the effect of creating a new rule about posting to request content/features impatiently. It really sounds like asking an ETA imo.

Jay : I just noticed what looks like a small typo "Kinghtblade" for your rogue ; or is it intended ?

A Kinghtblade is a Monty Python type rogue...

I could be wrong but.. I think Silver Crown does have a stage 2 quet already. Its only Blackscale and Councial of Inovation that do not have any other quest after there first batches.

I know I remeber reading in one of wiz posts the the MQ will have more stages itself at some point. The 4 orbs are part of it, just dont have the Quest finsihed. (the 4 orbs are from those named wraiths, 2 are in freeport I think, I know one for sure is in the paladin hall in freeport).

Back
Top Bottom