Reagent Conservation for clerics

Anti Eh

Dalayan Elder
Hello, I noticed this problem for awhile but i personally just always carried a swap item or worm my low mana item that had reagent conservation on it.

But it seems there is a lack of Reagent Conservation items for clerics as they go through the raid teirs.
the only ones ive seen with the exception of any that could drop in templeofelael are:

Teir 8 - Caliph Askaril - Towers of Taryhl - (first tot wing)
Item: Caliphi Djaristasa - http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Caliphi_Djaristasa
Teir 8 - High General Porlint - Plane of Frost - (1st/2nd boss on the "easy" side )
Item: Buckle of the Strategist - http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Buckle_of_the_Strategist

Teir 11 - Spires Twins - Spires of Saitha - (1st boss on top floor before saitha)
Item: Talisman of Conservation - http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Talisman_of_Conservation

Teir 12? - Xi Valla, The Eternal Empress - Cmal 4.3
Item: A Glowing Black Pearl - http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/A_Glowing_Black_Pearl

from playing a cleric through these teirs, Ive noticed alot of Range Inc and Casting Speed items
Im curious (and im sure other clerics that are sick of swaping in bracers and belts to Db/raego there raid will aprrove), is it possible to add another Reagent Conservation focus somewhere in between these teirs.

one example i can think of is Robes of Royalty from the Queen of Fae, (might be a bad example because it has other classes on it) changing this to Reagent conservation would give clerics another wearable reagent con while they are going through prison and yclist and spires.

Thanks =)

Not every focus effect needs to be easily obtainable at every tier level.

Also you listed 2 items that both had reagent con 8 that you personally have the ability to acquire if you put forth the effort.

I am hijacking this thread to say that Reagent Conservation is very scarce for Beastlords throughout the tiers and while it is not that important perhaps a bone could be thrown. THAT IS ALL.

Not every focus effect needs to be easily obtainable at every tier level.

Also you listed 2 items that both had reagent con 8 that you personally have the ability to acquire if you put forth the effort.

Yup thats correct, i have both said items and atm i choose to swap in the wrist instead of perma wearing the belt cause it lets me break 9100 mana ^^.

i also agree that every focus effect needs not be easliy obtainable. I have no problem doing a teir 9 or 10 gloom type encounter to get said focus. just wanted to point out that clerics only get 2 choices for this focus from teir 8 until upper teir 11. and its not very fun.

Last edited:
I am hijacking this thread to say that Reagent Conservation is very scarce for Beastlords throughout the tiers and while it is not that important perhaps a bone could be thrown. THAT IS ALL.

yeah how many other classes cast a spell that uses a regent every 3-4 minutes? =(

Haha crazy you said this zefar and me made a thread years ago about this. There are actually no items that have reg. con and if there were it would be super annoying to swap an item in every couple minutes to cast savage. I'd like to possibly see going forward an item that can incorporate reg. con without having to lose other necessary focuses. If not no worries because I am friends with mages.

Haha crazy you said this zefar and me made a thread years ago about this. There are actually no items that have reg. con and if there were it would be super annoying to swap an item in every couple minutes to cast savage. I'd like to possibly see going forward an item that can incorporate reg. con without having to lose other necessary focuses. If not no worries because I am friends with mages.
There is veil of care from comercy

That you can swap in :****(

Who adds all the high end stuff to the wiki =[

Anti, marza was saying you can kill 43 and duo.

I don't think you can do 43 personally, but duo is easy. Gloom should be easy too though =x

I just think its way more fun to kill a new monster and not know what it can drop, but if it on the wiki I will hear about it regardless of whether I check myself.

Last edited:
~ Tao does more with tomes and quests, but Jumbers has been adding items with me. That said, staff that works on the wiki does so with the same resources as any other player (with the exception of the icon lookup for security reasons.)

I added/updated several thousand items in the last few weeks with the new fomelo2wiki. So don't whine solo - we're adding a lot of this new stuff off of FWF fomelos so its not like any surprises should have been spoiled.

item_528.png

yeahhh

Back
Top Bottom