Ravenclaw

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
I'm not sure if this was initially an oversight, or if it was actually meant to be implemented this way - but is there a definite reason that Ravenclaw bow from Jenrok combine doesn't have a listed range? It doesn't shoot at all.

I'm guessing it might have something to do with there being a back slot on it as well, which could also be the reason it doesn't show a model/graphic when worn.

7eLJl2a.png
1gDqJWL.png

Fortune's End is the only other bow in the game that shares Back/Range slotting, yet it has a listed firing range (and presumably works). I'm fairly sure Ravenclaw doesn't fire and doesn't show up when held because @Marza or another dev accidentally left the idfile and range fields empty when creating the item. :confused:

Last edited:
Yea, this is easy to fix. I gave it a range, should be fixed in next patch. Grinkles, do you know the idfile that this is supposed to have? Models and textures is not my area of expertise, but I very clearly see the idfile is missing and can maybe fix this with minimal effort if someone more experienced can help. (Probably goes for other misssing idfiles too)

Yea, this is easy to fix. I gave it a range, should be fixed in next patch. Grinkles, do you know the idfile that this is supposed to have? Models and textures is not my area of expertise, but I very clearly see the idfile is missing and can maybe fix this with minimal effort if someone more experienced can help. (Probably goes for other misssing idfiles too)
There's no way of knowing the creator's intent, but here are some bow idfiles if you want to try them yourself:
  • IT10300 (tan bow, red grip)
  • IT10412 (gray bow, dark red grip)
  • IT10614 (light brown bow, metal grip)
  • IT10641 (small, white metal bow)
  • IT11630 (white bow, blue particles)
  • IT11634 (green bow, glowing bowstring)
  • IT11652 (sharp red bow, red particles)
  • IT11676 (crystal bow)
  • IT11756 and IT11757 (spectral bows, blue particles)
  • IT11784 and IT11785 (spectral bows, purple particles)
  • IT11788 through IT11793 (various wooden bows)
  • IT11824 (thick purple bow, no particles)
  • IT11829 (thick purple bow, blue particles)
  • IT11998 (flaming bow)
  • IT11966 (icicle bow)
  • IT11902 (black bow)
Does IT11634 work in 2.5? It definitely seems to be the most fitting for an OG item. On the other hand, you could troll the T13 Rangers hard and use 11620, which is Cupid's bow. It even has a big red heart where the arrow shoots from! :p

Last edited:
Ravenclaw should have a graphic and should work next patch. When I'm not working on big things from my list, I'd like to get these little easy, annoying things fixed too.
Should be working now, even without a patch! (Its magic Rymy! ;) )

Last edited:
No change as of just a few minutes ago, though I'm not in a rush to have this fixed and I appreciate that it even got looked into. Just giving an update.

Noticed Ravenclaw was in the patch notes this morning, but confirmed it still wasn't working / doesn't have a delay or graphic. Again, not criticizing anyone's work just making it known. Otherwise - glad to see another patch and some of Grinkles' stuff being put standard into the client now.

Back
Top Bottom