Ranger Thurgadin Mask Quest

kukov

Dalayan Beginner
A well balanced quest (with no fights as brutal as that damn snareweed for the gloves...jesus that was hard)...but there's a problem with the ancient shark in Starfall. He's dark blue to a level 57, but he doesn't seem like he is.

I don't know what's up with it, but the shark attacked me and died after about 3 hits on my damage shield. :-/ I assume the shark is supposed to be about as tough as the ancient mammoth in Everfrost. The ancient mammoth was a good fight...the shark...errr

As it is right now...he's got problems. I think someone left a zero or two off of his hp's in the database. :)

Yes the shark in starfall needs to be looked at asap, I one shot bow killed it (297 damage) and got over 5K exp for it (dark blue con) ... definately needs to be fixed.

Xardon said:
Yes the shark in starfall needs to be looked at asap, I one shot bow killed it (297 damage) and got over 5K exp for it (dark blue con) ... definately needs to be fixed.

Depending on his spawn rate I could see someone abuseing the heck out of this for xp.

Back
Top Bottom