Ranged proc?? i.e. Queen's Gambit proc

Chiifin666

Dalayan Elder
I was just drooling over 6-man loots and noticed that in shadowdale, 'Queen of the Fae' drops 'Queen's Gambit' . As I was looking into it on wiki, I just happened to notice the proc is a 'ranged proc'.. How does that work ? it's not a throwing item??

There are two types of chest procs. One is a % chance on melee hit the other, a % chance on a spell hit. This is an example of the latter. They also tent to have a much higher proc rate for obvious reasons.

on wiki, I just happened to notice the proc is a 'ranged proc'
When it was added to the wiki it was probably added using the fomelo2wiki tool while equipped in the ranged slot. I bet if you tried adding it while equipped in primary/secondary it would come up with melee proc rather than ranged. #WIKIQuirks

The proc is most likely intended/functions as a melee proc but only when it's in the primary and secondary. Shouldn't do anything while equipped in the ranged slot.

There are two types of chest procs.
Queen's Gambit = Primary/Secondary/Ranged

I have heard from a few people that the proc will work on your primary weapon when the gambit is in your range. I don't know if that's intended or not true at all but that is what I've heard

Back
Top Bottom