Random Kill Video Dump Thread

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
heres some random videos i recently uploaded / made public. some of them might be bad quality. honestly unsure of the music in a lot of them but if you really want to know i might be able to figure it out. post your own cool kill videos here too.

Upper Thaz Fire Boss (melee pov)

Upper Thaz Air Boss

Mistress Saitha (spires edition)

Prime Warden Jenrok

4.3 (epic 2 boxing gamer action)

Been watching your videos for a while now, very nice of you to make them available.

I would totally watch more, including lower tiers/seasonal content.

Been watching your videos for a while now, very nice of you to make them available.

I would totally watch more, including lower tiers/seasonal content.
glad you enjoy it! i might have a fight or two left on my hard drive that hasnt been uploaded (glacier comes to mind and a random hatesfuryB run LMAO) but other than that there isnt much unreleased content im willing to make available. The rest of the unreleased content is mostly just fights i've already uploaded but recorded on a different day or recorded when im obnoxiously drunk.

unfortunately i dont have any seasonal / low tier content recorded because i've been playing WoW almost exclusively and just started classes again but i occasionally pop in to game with my SoD friends or load a box so i'll keep it in mind to record next time i do something cool.

Back
Top Bottom