raising centaur faction out of KoS

Daelius

Dalayan Adventurer
is there any other way to raise centaur faction out of KoS besides killing gnolls?

could centaur faction be raised by killing liodreths too?

or some sort of quest to get out of kos with the centaurs?

Please help! I need to get centaur faction for my main quest as well has silver crown quest

Necro/sk guild in NP Sewers gives + Centaur faction and I think corrupted centaurs gave + faction too.

I wish there was something a little more upper level friendly. I'd rather not camp blackburrow, and i don't know if i stand a chance against the necro guild solo

It takes like 2 hours of blowing up Blackburrow at 65. Get over it and just do it.
Next time don't kill random factions =p

i killed them before they became such an important faction. Like over a year ago before the silver crown and main quest lines were added. If i had known then that they would have been so important, i definitely wouldn't have killed them

It's easy :
-Kill BB gnols until you re indifferent with centaurs
-get centaurs manes from corrupted centaurs in South Badlands and turn them in to Helleron the centaur in Centaur Hils until ally.

Even at peak hours, there may be one, two groups in BB top. As long as you don't purposefully step all over already camped spots, you should be able to farm faction without annoying anybody.

Back
Top Bottom