Questions on starfall quest difficulty

Delekus

Dalayan Beginner
me and a couple friends are looking to do the starfall quest. I have a 29 bst and 29 shm they are 25 shd and 24 rog. Would it be possible for us 4 to kill Ice giants in everfrost and Gargoyles in obsidian shard? There are also 2 drops in kaladim we need. What level range is kaladim? Last, Are there any spectres(for dreadful fabric) we could kill at this level?

My wife and I (both 2boxing: warrior, cleric, enchanter, druid) started our starfall quests in our late 20s. We focused mainly on the quests, and had completed both starfalls for all 4 characters by our late 30s. You might want to make a list of all the pieces you need, and start picking them off in order of difficulty; do the easy ones now and the harder ones later as you've gained some levels doing the easier ones.

As for specifics... Your group should be able to start doing Kaladim A now. It gets harder further in, and for Kaladim B you'll need to be in your 30s, so depending on where your drops are in Kaladim... I think your group is still a little low for the other drops you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom