Quest version of Zzz`t X`zz`x`t

stever

Dalayan Elder
I’m requesting a quest version (*) of Zzz`t X`zz`x`t to be added to Mielech’s Laboratory. He’s the main reason anyone goes to that zone and a struggle to find people to help kill it because you get a total of 26 platinum on the clear and he’s generally an annoying fight.

A star version with a 5? 10? minute repop would let you attempt it again if someone flagged for the quest were to have an accident during the fight.

Also, with the trash being kos (Thanks Kapitol K!), I was wondering if the trash bugs in his room could be removed or possibly not social with the named. They’re impossible to split off because if you accidentally aggro the named it just summons your entire group. You can get lucky and tag them with the named roaming away, but you still usually end up with at least 1 add up during engage.

This isn’t unprecedented as Korl has a * version that is only useful for the quest advancement.

Thanks!

The mobs in the room with Zzz`t X`zz`x`t are splitable, but it's not easy and is very unforgiving. I think moving them would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom