Quest still implemented?

Mikiael

Dalayan Adventurer
Ok so a friend of mine and I are working on a quest we found, involving the broken dagger pieces in Lasanth. We currently have both Ryzan's dagger and Madrick's journal, for the next part, it says

"next he told me of some powerful gem only found in "the land of magic". Or more specifically he mentioned a land full over spirit."

Now I am taking this to be a reference to a zone called "spirit valley" in the "land of magic" it's on the wiki... however this is listed as a removed zone. Am I in fact screwed? Or did I simply come to the wrong conclusion. If the quest is no longer completable can a GM/Dev/Admin please confirm? If not then a simple "no your thinking of the wrong place" will be more then sufficient. My friend and I think we have figured out most of the other requirements, and are wanting to know if it is possible to complete this quest.

Ok so a friend of mine and I are working on a quest we found, involving the broken dagger pieces in Lasanth. We currently have both Ryzan's dagger and Madrick's journal, for the next part, it says

"next he told me of some powerful gem only found in "the land of magic". Or more specifically he mentioned a land full over spirit."

Now I am taking this to be a reference to a zone called "spirit valley" in the "land of magic" it's on the wiki... however this is listed as a removed zone. Am I in fact screwed? Or did I simply come to the wrong conclusion. If the quest is no longer completable can a GM/Dev/Admin please confirm? If not then a simple "no your thinking of the wrong place" will be more then sufficient. My friend and I think we have figured out most of the other requirements, and are wanting to know if it is possible to complete this quest.

The quest is broken in more than one spot, the first of which you've just found.
Save the book, save the dagger, and hope maybe eventually it'll be fixed. Don't count on it.

Xeldan mentioned fixing this at some point, but I don't think he ever got around to putting the LOM mobs in new locations.

Back
Top Bottom