quest list

You should find a different format for displaying the quest list. In it's current form it takes way too long to load. You should also be able to sort the quest list by zone and level.

Oh, and also in the quest details it should list any related quests, if it's part of a series of quests.

And please note I get very irritated when my quests get written up incorrectly ~_~

EDIT - The quest Mogal's Sandwich was done incorrectly by Jamethiel. Mogal asks for a Kodiak Sandwich, not a Bear Sandwich.

-Z

I was wondering about that Z-. Things didn't seem quite right to me. I'm guessing I managed to combine 2 quests. The writeup does work as a way to get Hysath's sandwich though. There may (or may not) be a better way to get the empty sack from Mordin than to go through Mogal, but it's just the way I happened to find.

edit: I'll be checking into this more whenever the login server comes back up.

Sortable table - rodger that - i can get that one implemented easily look for it later today.

all those things you were looking for Z i built into my database :) so all i have to do is make the pages work with it :)

maybe ill work on my listing pages today - the items list can get to be quite long sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom