Quest error in Southern Newport

Pyro_Blast

Dalayan Beginner
The mage guild leader who gives out quests in Southern Newport, Del Jarels, sent me out to get a bone pestle, field crucible and black ichor. Once I found these items I returned them to him and he sends me to speak with the referee in the pvp arena. When I walk over to the arena I find "a referee". When I hail him he starts an event with the with the newport sports team. The dialogue tells me to back to the referee to get the trophy. When I hail him again I get more dialogue and an error:

You say, 'Hail, a referee'
The referee is busy shouting commands to the players. He hands you the trophy without checking to see who you even are.
Line: 0, File: none | error C0001: 'summonitem' : function does not take 1 parameter(s)

I don't end up with the trophy I'm obviously supposed to recieve. In a previous point in the quest's progression I had an error very, very similar to this one which I posted about. I'm not sure if they're related or just coincidentally similar. Anyhow, I'd appreciate it if I'd be able to continue with this quest. Thanks.

Son of a bitch I thought I found all of those.

This will be fixed shortly, and I apologize for the problem.

edit: Pyro, see my PM for instructions.

Back
Top Bottom