Push Back / Knock Back on Bard's Bellows

Kedrin

Dalayan Pious Diety
Could the push back on Bard's bellows be updated from 1 (one) to 0 (zero) for the following spells:
This would make it fall in line better with the final Bellow that doesn't have a push as well as let bards use their mana in groups without getting yelled at by other players for moving the mob's around so much.

Basically bards are unable to use their Bellow's and therefor their mana in groups because it can end up hurting the group more than helping.

It would be cool to be able to use these nukes.

Please let me know why my idea is crazy and/or dumb below, thanks.

Last edited:
Knockbacks in general add little to the gameplay experience. Before getting relic aoe spell this was an extremely obnoxious part of grouping on a bard. It still pops up occasionally as a forgotten nightmare and sucks just as much as it did as a fresh bard.

I really wish it would get removed from most sources if not all. Especially the cleric razad spell.

Add paladin stuns to this list as well. Needing to aoe stun for aoe aggro making everything get pushed around is annoying for the group and also can cause issues with getting summon ping ponged and put under the world, or having to reposition mobs that get pushed into a wall.

This issue is also really bad with Bard mez, since those spells have 2 KB for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom