Promotion to Sergeant in the Silver crown

Kalvalla

Dalayan Beginner
I didn't want rez an old thread but I still have some questions about the Silver Crown quest line. Is it required to do every single SC corporal quest to get promoted? I have not done two of them (or three of them, I can't figure out what one of the non-speakers want in goblinskull). I haven't done the treant kill quest or finished the Kargyxx alliance quest (only received one alliance token from the questor, stupid full bags). I have heard people in game say they received their promotion without doing any faction grinding. Now that the supply crates no longer give faction is this a dead end quest line for me?

On another note, when I did the othmir faction quest ajournal entry was added via the new system. I went to talk to the questor and recieved a message from her but my quest in the journal says it is still active and that I should go talk to her. It has stayed that way even after hailing her again and again....

I had to do all but treants to finish my sergeant augment. I started way after the supply crate thing apparently, and never did those.

Spiritplx said:
I had to do all but treants to finish my sergeant augment. I started way after the supply crate thing apparently, and never did those.

Same.

The guy that isn't responding in Goblinskull wants mining reports (or something like that) from Kaladim. He didn't answer hails for me either for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom