Problems with Vah and Crash

Arcibu

Banned Jerk
ok so I had just assassinated spider in lasanth, journal updated on Arcibu and it Mira told me to finish scent for Araghin, I turned in supplies and araghin gave me his scent, the black rose extract. the journal updated and said araghin gave me some of his scent. so I return to mira and right then the whole game crashes and I comeback hand her the extract and nothing. she just says get the scent from araghin and he says he already gave it to me

bump

bump. Could I get a reply like working as intended or something please? That way I atleast know there is something else I need to do or something and that its not bugged?

This part of the quest was buggy/frozen for me too, on both my toons.. and I do not remember exactly how I got around it. I never crashed, but I always had problems continuing to the next assassinations (unlocking the minotaur meat quest specifically)

I am going to piggyback on this thread since I cannot find another thread for Vah quest bugs. A friend of mine recently helped me with the parcelan part of this quest. I was flagged appropriately for it having hailed the traveller and gottene the quest update. They engaged parcelan and handing him the swords. A cleic on the raid had recently done the parcelan kil part but had not returned the swords to the traveller afterwards. This apparently caused parcelan to drop the swords for the cleric again instead of those for my paladin. A couple of GM's and I think Dev-Slaar have looked into this already.

My journal says I am to free the vah in torment. However,I find that neither the travellr nor the vah in torment will take the proper turnins. The vah in torment won't respond to hails either. I feel I have a quest flag bug and do not knwo what to do.

My paladin is Aynahe and I have petitioned this in-game as well today.

Thank you,

Also going to piggy back on this for Vah related mishaps.

I finished the first assassination for mira and went back to here to see what was up. I didn't realize there were more assassinations to be done and I wasn't prepared for items to pop in my inventory. Thus I only recived one (or maybe 2 but I think I still had the original in my inventory) black rose from her. So I need 3 more roses and the list she gives you. When I hail her I get the emote "she hands you a list and roses" but I don't get any. I have a screenshot of this emote.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom