Problems with froglok newbie wizard quest.

Polkan

Dalayan Adventurer
Art Master Tergon said:
- - -You have returned with the recipe! One moment, let me read over the... Oh no, hrm. Yes, I see that there is an ingredient we are missing for her feeder stew. She seems to serve the stew within the shells of what she calls 'rockbeetles'. If I am to make a similar dish, then perhaps I- ahem, you, should procure the shells. As the recipe states, it seems I will need four shells.

- - -So I go to Sundered Mountains and start nuking rockbeetles to a better life. And they thank me for it dropping Rockbeetle Carapaces (the drop rate is maybe a bit low, but wouldn't swear it).
- - -When I finally get 4 of them, I head back home and fecth them to Art Master Tergon, but he says he has no use for such thing. :? So I reread the quest text and notice he says "shells" and picture him in my mind pointing and laughing at me... :brow:
- - -Hope there is some kind of error in this, since I saw no Rockbeetle Shell after killing 30 of them.

- - -I´m afraid this continues broken. It´s quite funny because if I hail him, I get the text to begin (not to continue it at the point I currently am at) the quest, but he doesn´t give any response to the second answer.

Back
Top Bottom