problem with war qwest

zardon75

Dalayan Beginner
ok well, the cagemistress that you tell "i wish to challenge the beasts" and she summons a beast for you to defeat. well i did it and she summoned a lion for me to kill, well it killed me, and ever since then she will not summon any other creatures for me to fight, i get no response when i tell her the trigger phrase. maybe a bug i dont know. thought i would bring it to your attention, thank you

Tom AKA Daeddun

IIRC (but it's been a while), you have to talk to the guy up top in between to get your belt upgraded. Try talking to him first, then going back to the beastmaster.

belt

hi this is hason i have done upto belt 4 whick is the cycolps belt in between each round you need to take the winning item from that round and your belt from last round and give it to the warrior trainer who will give you the new belt. only then can you rehail the cage misstress to get next part. last part 5 is a griffon battle have done it yet.

um hello

i said it KILLED me, i did not get the item it dropped cause i did not defeat it, i know how to do the quest, i just cant get it to work, any thoughts? is this a bug and can it be fixed?. i shall await the answer from either a admin, programer, or another player that had this same problem and found out how to fix it thanks

Tom AKA Daeddun

Hmm, I'll see about getting this fixed so you can repeat this if you fail to kill the lion.

thanks

thank you much, yeah i should not have a problem with the lion now lol i am a bit higher level now, if you scroll down on the quest list there was another warrior had the same problem think his name was murf or mawlin one of them is his warrior. thanks again

Tom AKA Daeddun

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd just put my question here. My warrior can't get any response from Veteran Sael to start this quest. Either I'm asking to wrong quest starter or I'm bugged. Warriors name is Jerason, and I've never done any part of this quest.

Back
Top Bottom