Problem with starting the MQ

Nekkor

Dalayan Beginner
My enchanter, Kaezin, can't initiate the Main Quest. I accidently deleted the first copy of his Mysterious Summons, then went through the dream to get it again. My bags were full at the time, though, so I (again) accidently destroyed the second copy. Frustrated, I just went ahead and talked to all three MQ starters - none of them would initiate the quest. GM-Tink summoned me a new note, but William (the one the note said to contact) still won't start the quest.

Ah, apologies.

High Elf Enchanter. The note said to go talk to William, but he won't talk to him.

There's actually 4 MQ starters. Did you try the chick in Lfay? Seems like High Elves would go there.

There's four? I went to all three of the NPCs listed on the Wiki, but none of them would talk to the High Elf Enchanter (including the one in Lfay). Who's the fourth?

Sundered Island, LFay, Sea of Swords, Obsidian Shard Mountains.

Petition for the note that says to talk to whoever is in LFay, and go talk to her again.

The problem hasn't been resolved yet. I've had two GMs summon me the note, summon Swansong to me, etc., and thus far nothing has helped.

Back
Top Bottom