Problem with Seeker Igdub

SprintFun

Dalayan Beginner
I got the quest from the seeker spawned above the alchemist shop and got the bag from him. I got all of the spawn pieces, and went to combine them and it says "You cannot combine these items in this container type!". I tried handing the 8 ground spawns into him and he hands them back. Is a possible cause for this because he is in a different spot than originally? (The alchemy shop's door is locked so I couldnt get back in atm to check if this is the case). Also, I was able to complete the mini-quest from Herina with no prob. I know Allielyn had a problem liek this a LONG time ago, but not sure how/if it was ever resolved.

Igdub is now back above the alchemist shop, and I still cant past this step in the quest. I destroyed my bag and got a new one and have the same issue. Here's the components from my bag, is something amiss?

Deep Cavern Moss
Cactus Sap NO DROP
Faeberries NO DROP
Moondrop Leaf NO DROP
Ghostly Moss NO DROP
Dreamweave Moss
Plague Leaf LORE NO DROP
Ice Poppies

SprintFun said:
Igdub is now back above the alchemist shop, and I still cant past this step in the quest. I destroyed my bag and got a new one and have the same issue. Here's the components from my bag, is something amiss?

Deep Cavern Moss
Cactus Sap NO DROP
Faeberries NO DROP
Moondrop Leaf NO DROP
Ghostly Moss NO DROP
Dreamweave Moss
Plague Leaf LORE NO DROP
Ice Poppies

This moss isn't supposed to be there.   Its Darkbloom Aloe Leaves you need.

Back
Top Bottom