Problem with Primalist Vylva

Awakener

Dalayan Beginner
Yea i completed the Sleeve quest for my BST armor and now she won't respond to my hails so i can't get the next part of my quest i have tried /cm d1 and i get " You have no active dialogue choice with the number #1". i have also asked her "What Shoulders?" and i don't get a responce but i know the quest is worka another BST told me her just completed it so is there a Glitch between my Toon and her or what. I have taled to a GM in training and he told me to post this here sence he had no sucess in help with this issuse

After you completed the sleeve quest did you continue with the dialogue for the next quest? If so, you should have a pattern somewhere in your inventory. If you have the pattern you must complete that part of the quest for her to continue dialoge for the next step.

Maybe your inventory was completely full when you were supposed to get the pattern and you didn't know it? I don't know what else to tell ya.

i have the same problem with this npc but in my case she won't let me do even the first quest, just doesn't respond to me at all / :

Back
Top Bottom