Problem with MQ. Trader Valner. Silver Crown

Canhona

Dalayan Adventurer
Hello everyone. I was working up the MQ with my cleric and warrior. I get to the heartlands part and go through the motions of seeing Tesia....then each camp.....then up to the druids at the ring....then having to pick my factions. I chose Silver Crown and went up to Trader valner. Asked him to arrange a meeting with the great dryad....cant yet...so I then chose option 3 to join silver crown and got directives. Now I Alt'tabbed to do this with my cleric and I can ask to arrange a meeting.....but I don't have the option to join silver crown. Now I'm sure i had this option available before....but now I dont. I'm Chaotic, Highly Good alignment. I don't know what the problem could be. Anyone ahve some insight? I really want to continue questing. Thank you everyone.

Canhona said:
I'm Chaotic,

Just assuming thats the reason , The silvercrown is the lawful group; :/ I totally wanted to get in on the blackscale but on my ranger and druid they totally refuse to give me the option.

Jerks.

I see. Thanks for the heads up. I have no clue how the chaotic, lawful thing worked. I assumed since I was "Highly Good" I was GtG. In light of this....

does anyone know how, or what I can do to bump me up to at least neutral? :what:

Back
Top Bottom