problem with main quest part 3, evil route

Momatose

Dalayan Adventurer
i've talked to taroceth in northern badlands.. and he asks for 3 vials of corrupted blood, it took awhile but i've got 4 now.. but he doesn't accept them, i've tried giving him 1, 2, 3, 4.. he doesn't take any of them, i've talked to someone whos done this part and they said i have the right items.. so i'm not quite sure what to do.

any suggestions?

Momatose said:
i've talked to taroceth in northern badlands.. and he asks for 3 vials of corrupted blood, it took awhile but i've got 4 now.. but he doesn't accept them, i've tried giving him 1, 2, 3, 4.. he doesn't take any of them, i've talked to someone whos done this part and they said i have the right items.. so i'm not quite sure what to do.

any suggestions?

If he asks for 3 give him 3 and not 4 ;)

thanks.. i got 4 after 3 didn't work, i've tried giving him 1, i've tried giving him 2, i've tried giving him 3, i've tried giving him 4

unless you were just trying to be funny.. in which case /golfclap

Momatose said:
thanks.. i got 4 after 3 didn't work, i've tried giving him 1, i've tried giving him 2, i've tried giving him 3, i've tried giving him 4

unless you were just trying to be funny.. in which case /golfclap

Just understood you wrong since I was not really out of bed when I tried to answer, my bad.

i've tried unstacked, i've tried stacked.. i've tried in the day, i've tried at night.. i'm pretty much out of ideas

has he been moved? i noticed he wasn't up earlier, but i just figured he was down while being fixed.. but he's still not back up

Last time I saw him he stood somewhat north / northwest from the bridge, near the northern zoneline iirc. So it seems he has been moved, yes

well.. i found him back at the bridge where he used to be, now he accepts the bloods and spawns the priestess.. except after the fight he disappears and reappears at the spot where Gea said he was, and now he won't respond to my hails.. so again i can't continue the quest heh

and no he didn't die.. he disappeared after the last npc was running away at low health

two of my guildmates have this problem now as well so it's not just me, he takes the bloods and spawns the priestess.. but then he either doubles (one taroceth at bridge and one further north), or the bridge one despawns and both are unhailable

would be nice to have this fixed.. i already have all the stuff collected for the seeker quests heh

Back
Top Bottom