Problem with end of Part 2 of MQ

Reptak

Dalayan Beginner
Hello all:

I am hoping this is an OK question to ask. I started part 2 of MQ on my shaman a while ago...back when rune tokens were used. As such I forget who he started part 2 with. So after going to all eight of the people and working through the stories, i went back to all three questgivers: William Defar / Eranos Nel'Tav / Haley Swansong and hailed them. Unfortunately, none of them give me the exp/next part. When I hail them, all that appears is the list of eight people my char has spoken with... but nothing more.

Any ideas what I should do? I did all that traveling over the last couple days and I hope I don't have to do it over again...

Reptak

edit: Oooh...FYI, it still only gives 1 level of exp, regardless of how much exp is says it gives you. And also, it gives you a whole level, not just up to the next level. So don't worry about waiting till you just level to finish the quest. E.G.: if you are 1/2 into 20 you will be 1/2 into 21 after completion.

I figured it out and I apologize if I wasted anyones time. I thought I had lost the master summons, but i hadn't. When I checked it, the name was Bram McTrunan ... and not one of the three listed on the Wiki. This is just another example of how the Wiki is super as a general guide or needed spoiler, but should not be relied upon as the gospel.

By the way...one way to make sure you get a little more exp from completing part two is to make sure you have an adventure band of your chars. You get 200,000 exp for completing it. I have just my two chars in the adventure band. The char that completed it says he got 100,000 exp...but only made one level. the other char received the same amount of exp and almost made two. I believe if they were not in a band together that that exp would have been wasted.

Good luck to all.

Reptak

Back
Top Bottom