Private Classic Wow Server

Thade

DINOSAUR THADE
I know other people have played/expressed interest in private wow servers here in the past, so I figured I'd share the info for a new private classic wow server being released this saturday.

All info about the server can be found at http://www.q-gaming.org/.

If anyone is interested i'll be rolling around on the horde side of that server.

Anything noteworthy about this particular server? I know you tend to be chums with the dev teams on other emulators, anything special here?

Anything noteworthy about this particular server? I know you tend to be chums with the dev teams on other emulators, anything special here?

Haven't really talked to any of the devs/staff here at all.

Nothing super noteworthy. The most popular classic server died a bit ago (server admin was failing out of college running it, so he shut it down) and this is the newest thing. Im not even sure how great it is yet (I wasn't in on any of their testing) but it looks promising, provided you are more interested in raiding than anything else.

I probably wouldn't even be looking if I wasn't bored of d3 and didn't have anything else to play in between guildwars 2 beta weekends :|

D3 = *Price is Right, Price is wrong sound*
Decent game but not memorable.
I might consider a Classic Wow server. HOwever most are run by kids, and usualy give people loots for money. Long story short I wouldn't mind playing it think they have any desire for custom content ?

I would really like to see a custom wow server that plays like EQ does without instanced dungeons, named spawn times ect......

Server was down for like a week but they seem to have things under control now.
I"m here playing a druid look me up, name is Rolunaan on Horde side.

Haven't really talked to any of the devs/staff here at all.

Nothing super noteworthy. The most popular classic server died a bit ago (server admin was failing out of college running it, so he shut it down) and this is the newest thing. Im not even sure how great it is yet (I wasn't in on any of their testing) but it looks promising, provided you are more interested in raiding than anything else.

I probably wouldn't even be looking if I wasn't bored of d3 and didn't have anything else to play in between guildwars 2 beta weekends :|

Gotta get in to the Firefall beta. That's the next great game.

this server ended up being a steaming pile of shit. The devs were completely unprepared and in their "1 year" of fixes didn't fix anything. The raids were broken, most of the important quests were broken, it was just overall a steaming pile of shit.

The guild i was in raised 1500$ when they decided they had enough to bring back up the best scripted server to date over the course of 24 hours.

We're all headed there at launch July 21, 2012.

I like how you just described every reason I gave for not wanting to play on this server when some people propositioned it to me. Every wow server is doomed to fail after 2 months at best.

I like how you just described every reason I gave for not wanting to play on this server when some people propositioned it to me. Every wow server is doomed to fail after 2 months at best.

This server was extra awful. I've played on a handful and most were not bad, but these devs were basically euro trash to the max. I mean, they were basically uzzdaar levels of bad.

And ekyu, yeah, its scriptcraft. which was actually scripted amazingly well, and will be back up the 21st.

Thade I'll come play on Scriptcraft if you can tell me 100% that no one in your guild is going to hack/dupe.

Thade I'll come play on Scriptcraft if you can tell me 100% that no one in your guild is going to hack/dupe.

We never did on the other server in the first place. However, we did have a few people get caught receiving duped items (People were paid gigantic amounts for doing simple things, like crafting items, and being paid four times their material cost, being paid hundreds of gold to carry kids through dungeons etc). The guild just had some of the biggest poopsockers on the planet in it. I mean, It was worse than GSG 2.0 Raiding euro hours with all unemployed americans.

The vast majority of the people hacking/cheating on horde were in big dick bandits. Sovietgaming, sorry, and 2-3 other people were doing 90%+ of the horde duping, and soviet was the one fucking with the AH from what I know.

Though, at the end of the server a few of my guildmates did get banned for selling their account to fund putting scriptcraft back up, calling the devs out for being shit heads, or spamming scriptcraft recruitment stuff.

Back
Top Bottom