Pristine system mistakes thread

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
This thread is to report any items that have been mistakenly flagged as PRISTINE/BIND ON EQUIP or lack the flag.

The following items should be flagged:
Any items that are Magic / Lore
Dropped loot (exceptions below)
Crafted items
Droppable quest reward equipment

The following items should NOT be flagged:
Basic equipment - basic leather, basic plate, basic MC weapons, basic weapons, etc
Augments
NO DROP items
Anything that does not qualify as "equipment" (for instance a clicky that can be put in the ammo slot but can also be clicked from backpack)

Raincatcher, Orb of Dim Light.

Possible more items: Traveler's Boots, Storemaster's belt (these do have stats but aren't spectacular other than the clickies)

Bag of Holding and Santa's Burlap Sack are [Bind on Equip] too, probably a bunch of bags are.

All Soft Leather armor pieces are now [BIND ON EQUIP] [PRISTINE] (and all reflect enhanced pristine stats in their pristine state) with the exception of the Soft Leather Mask (which shows regular--non-pristine--stats and no [BIND ON EQUIP] or [PRISTINE] tag).

I believe my diamonds have become BoE, and somehow I equipped them...

Point is, diamonds now appear to be No Drop to me and I've already repatched all.

Buckler (dropped newbie loot--from skeletons, for instance) is [NO DROP] when looted (not even equipped).

droppable iitems that were MQ or faction augged previously displayed as NO DROP because of the aug.

If unequipped and the aug is removed will the NO DROP tag be removed?

Are quested items in their own category of Pristine or is it only droppable quested items that are aimed at becoming Pristine? Say the RHLS is droppable, therefore can become Pristine VS the bow from centaurs quest.

Danku said:
Are quested items in their own category of Pristine or is it only droppable quested items that are aimed at becoming Pristine? Say the RHLS is droppable, therefore can become Pristine VS the bow from centaurs quest.

The NO DROP clause in the original post clearly indicates that NO DROP rewards should not be pristine (the bow), but it seems that the RHLS and other quest rewards should not be pristine as they were not "looted from a NPC". I would hope that this was an oversight, and that droppable quest rewards like RHLS would be pristine to encourage people to do the quests themselves.

From the Pristine Items 2: Farm Harder thread:
1) All droppable and equippable items (yes this includes tradeskill crafted gear), when equipped, become NO DROP.
2) Any droppable and equippable item that is looted from a NPC (no tradeskill items are not looted from npcs) is PRISTINE. A PRISTINE item gains a moderate bonus in AC, hp, mana, stats and resists (10-20% probably). The item remains PRISTINE only as long as it is not placed into the inventory of a different player from who looted it. At that point, it becomes a normal item (it doesn't become NO DROP unless equipped as above).
3) The harshness of the anti farming code will be cut down to where duos and singles are not quite as harshly penalized (but it still pays to have a group along).

Back
Top Bottom