Potions, potions and more potions for sale

Garluk

Dalayan Beginner
I've taken up alchemy and have made some VERY nice potions. I'm sure there are some here for everyone.

Unless noted otherwise, all potions are in 10 dose format, each dose has 1 hour duration, have no required level, take up a single buff slot and stack with EVERYTHING except similar lower level potions.

Body by Rekaj: effect is 400 hp buff, 1 hour duration. Stacks with everything except 7k hp buff cast by Versikol in Caverns of Darkness. Available in single dose only. --250pp

Helt's Berserker Insanity: effect is 30% haste. This stacks with worn haste but does NOT stack with cast haste like that provided by enchanters, shaman, etc.--75pp

Potion of Superior Healing: Obviously, no 1 hr duration on this effect and no buff slot used. The spellfile program I use says effect is "Increase hitpoints by 304 (L1) to 560 (L65)". It healed a 65 ranger with max spec in Energy/Defense for 630. Recast of 2 mins.--45pp

Multvan's Master of Meditation: effect is 3 mana/tic. Does NOT stack with Smell the Roses, Allegiant Familiar, Mental Scream Recourse and Royal Jelly.--125pp

Potion of Superior Mana: the spellfile program I use says effect is "increase mana by 153 (L1) to 345 (L65)." Reuse time is 5 mins.--95pp

Reinhardt's Rapid Return: effect is 30 sec cast GATE. No req level. -- 100pp
(single dose versions available at 11pp)

Other potions may be available upon request and new ones will be added to the list. /cmd listsold Brandar, Praethor, Trais or Branule (this alt sells ONLY gate potions) to see what I have in stock and the prices on each.

Those haste potions sound very nice ;)
Do they also last 1 hour and how much would you charge?

Have you the ability to make invisibility potions? I find that often I could benefit from being invisible, but haven't the ability to cast the spell on myself.

Reduced price on GATE potions to 10pp per. The ones sold by the alchemy vendor are 33+pp with ally faction.

Also added Branule as vendor mule. This alt is stocked ONLY with Gate potions, so if that's what you are looking for then /cmd listsold Branule item# to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom