Potential flagging issue with The Vah - Sins of the Father

Manluas

Dalayan Elder
I finished my first banner last night and in order to proceed with the other banners initiated this quest.

I followed the steps as outlined on the Wiki (Talk to Haryn Rehn -> talk to Okyarna Rehn -> Talk to Vyre Sraen).
The latter then initated contact and struck up the conversation as intended but it doesn't proceed from this point. If sat around the camp for approx. 1 hour straight, having it disappear and respawning it several times to no avail.
Is it possible to look into the matter and see if I somehow screw the flags?

Character n question is Luas.

If you finished the Rehn banner, you can now begin several different banners. It varies by character, some tend to be stickier in regards to randomized NPC dialogues. I recall Sins of the Father and a couple of Mira's quests sucking a lot, just to trigger the quest.

Having completed the vah too many times, I would recommend taking what quests you can get to begin, and every time you can, popping in to trigger the camp. You don't have to stick around, just talk to the traveler each time to see if you missed any dialogues.

It's a feature, not a bug. Happened to all my characters, probably all characters in general.
It will work out by itself, just start with other quests, they're kind of prerequisites.

I'll just continue with the quests I have for now and see what happens in that case. Thanks for the replies/directions.

Back
Top Bottom