Posting this problem for a friend....

Tparim

Dalayan Adventurer
This is what a friend posted on our Forum's a couple day's ago looking for some advice. Just re-posting here if anyone could help out. Thanks.

When I was playing my cleric / war tonight, my warrior was booted while zoning, and later I could not load his client because I was getting the error saying "login server could be down, please re-run update . . ." Well after trying to get into the server many many times I decided to reboot my comp.

Heres the real problem, after I had rebooted my patcher began having issues. Sometimes it wouldn't get past "getting patch list", but most of the times it would be stuck on

"EQLSUI.xml" or,
"EQLSUI.ChatWnd.xml" or,
"default.xml"

I've erased files.txt many times, so my next step was to go to the SoD forums > technical support.

Another interesting problem, the forums won't work! everytime I load a page it will eventually time out, and show up as if my internet is down. However my internet is fine, other games work fine online, and all other websites work. It seems I just am having problems with the SoD website / server. Is this a known issue? I cannot check the technical support because it won't let me load the page.

Sounds like an internet issue between him and us, in which case, there really isnt anything anyone can do about it other than wait.

What about firewall issues? Could it be a block from that? Permission granted on the list of approved programs/sites? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom