Please allow lower than 60 for VE/E maps

Ulandx

Dalayan Elder
As title says.
Really,I see no reason why VE/Es shouldnt be done by 50s players,especially as even maps
up to moderate are dropping in *Lasanth*.
Also there is nothing gamebreaking to be have from VE/Es,most stuff is in the 30 hp range
and effects are minor also(My 55 chars have far better gear from listsold,up to 100 hp stuff).

Personally I would like to see even mod maps be doable by under 60 players,though I see they
are probably too hard for the average mid 50.

There's life after 55?

How many 50's toons out there could handle an e-map? A mod map? I know there are a few (Laksha comes to mind, and Uland obv), but is there enough to justify changing the 60+ mechanic?

Nothing stopping you from going on maps at lvl 50s, you just can't dig them. Bring 1 lvl 60 to dig.

I've taken my 57 mage on tons of maps up to mods and felt he was pulling his weight fine. I thought resists and mob hps were too much to be effective on dmaps for 57 though. For reference this mage was pmuch only map and adept geared, not even aug'd.

There's life after 55?

How many 50's toons out there could handle an e-map? A mod map? I know there are a few (Laksha comes to mind, and Uland obv), but is there enough to justify changing the 60+ mechanic?

In fact VE maps are easier than simple ones,ever got a 3 constructs spawn on a simple ?
If a mid 50s group can handle a simple the very same group could do VE/Es also.

The 3 mid 50 adepts also need at least a few well- geared/AA'ed players to have a chance at winning.

Maybe you should stop spending 6 months at level 55.

Well,thats just my way of having fun,and btw I also have a "high" level toon (shaman 61/129) :)
It always irrititated me that the vast majority seems to think there is only a life at the current highest level,are all the lower level zone just filler material or what ?

It always irrititated me that the vast majority seems to think there is only a life at the current highest level,are all the lower level zone just filler material or what ?

Life is a terminal illness, just give up while you are still ahead.

Actually the adepts can be done quite well without anyone being especially well geared. So, there's no "need" for people like you who stay low. Do you help others get loot? Sure. You make it easier. But required? Nope. And considering the difference in diversity in zones and encounters between being level 55 and being level 65 then yes there is life at 55. It just dies after 1 week.

In fact VE maps are easier than simple ones,ever got a 3 constructs spawn on a simple ?

The 3 mid 50 adepts also need at least a few well- geared/AA'ed players to have a chance at winning.

Well,thats just my way of having fun,and btw I also have a "high" level toon (shaman 61/129) :)

It's always irritated me that you guys think you are cool for doing Lasanth and getting imba AAs.

Everyone and their moms knows that very easy maps are easier than simple maps DO NOT CATER TO THE ELITIST 55+

Nothing stopping you from going on maps at lvl 50s, you just can't dig them. Bring 1 lvl 60 to dig.

I've taken my 57 mage on tons of maps up to mods and felt he was pulling his weight fine. I thought resists and mob hps were too much to be effective on dmaps for 57 though. For reference this mage was pmuch only map and adept geared, not even aug'd.

did the same thing with my enchanter, Mods were the limit

My cleric could easily heal mods, but the 55-57 steroid toons are probably way better equipped than an average level 60, so it;s just as easy and fair to bring along some level 60 and go for it.

I kind of pref. life at 55-57, it is rather satisfying and fun to run around the Rust with a group of uber level 55's killing white/yellow mobs (however exp inefficient that may be). I love my cleric. And so should you all. much <3 for Baar.

If you need some well-geared chars with AAs to do 55 adepts, you or other people probably need to stop sucking ASAP, it's a widely-spreaded disease worst than thinking having 300 AAs at level 55 will help you in any way possible other than power leveling 55 toons.

I even took the time of comparing with someone else who had more play time than me what it would come to when staying 55 Versus going for 65.

I ended up with 1100 AAs and a Tier 9 ranger versus 300 AAs, over 30 000 pp in the dump and a shitload of mediocre toons.

As for the fun factor... good for you ! But being irritated for a fact like this is pretty cool.

The only reason I plan on keeping my warrior at 55 is because he'll never catch up to my ranger and there is no point having a crappy geared 65 warrior when he can be a super hero lvl 55 one :D

My Monk I do plan on getting to 65 some day, probably not my cleric tho.

would be funny if the minimum digger for ve/e was moved to 58. The Devs could say, "See? We lowered it :D" and it still wouldn't help the perma 57s. ;D

Last edited:
Being 55 is fun but i really don't understand the concept of staying there for 6 months.

You are cockblocked on so many levels...

Pun not intended :X...

Last edited:
Being 65 is fun but I really dont understand the concept of staying there for YEARS. :)

I dunno,

The 40-50 zones you unlock, the social aspect or having a guild... raiding and the insane gear you can get.

Over the fact that you have so much stuff to look forward to in terms of AAs/ power.

Back
Top Bottom