Plate armor models not showing? (Luclin models)

Woot

Dalayan Adventurer
I recently was toying with the graphics settings in game to get a bit better fps in certain zones. I also recently donated and got platinum account status. When I logged out for a while and logged back in I found I had Platinum status applied on my account, but also my armor started looking strange. I can no longer see the models for plate arms, bracers, or boots. It only shows the base skins not the actual geometry. I'm not sure if this has something to do with graphics settings (I kept toying with them more to try and fix the issue to no avail) or if it has something to do with the platinum account status having been applied / getting access to dyes or something like that.

Anyone have any ideas? Really scratching my head with this one. Thanks!

UPDATE: Not sure if this is what did it as I was messing with some settings but I did the command /dopropertinting on then exited out of the game completely and came back in and it's working now.. possibly also may have had something to do with other settings I messed with though. LOD Bias (set it to max) or actor clip plane (set it to max)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom