<Placeholder>

cian2

Dalayan Master
essentially the same guild as Handlebar Mustache, just reformed because we didn't have access to the guildleader position anymore and couldn't promote or anything.

we kill monsters and stuff like tier 13

just looking for extremely dedicated players. gear and tomes don't matter much. your determination is the #1 factor.

contact eisley (pm here is best, i rarely play), erude (your best bet), or jraul if you are interested.

<TBD>
<Whedon's Wannabes>
<Pretty fly for a gnome guy>
<420 loots inc.>
<Circular Jerkular>
<Punch The Keys for God Sakes>
<Button Mashers>

I like the last one the best.

<Push Buttons Get Phats>
<Moochers>
<Jyre Mongers>
<Nothing better to do>
<Camp Claimed>
<Neverquest>
<Buffbots>
<Hoarders>
<Opportunistic Mustache Friends>

Dead Ringer Storage, Nurfed, Sausage Palace, and Smoke Weed 'til You Die were all rejected.

I still think <Tome Raider> would be most appropriate given how large a role tomes play both in the targets we go after (all of Tur`ruj) and in our ability to vanquish any targets at all (where would we be without Eisley's Manual of Condemnation IV?!). However, as long as Sage Grinkles doesn't have to roam Dalaya with some unsavory reference to a phallus beneath his name tag, I'll probably settle for anything. :rolleyes:

(Spoiler alert: I've never worn and never will wear a mustache - least of all one of the handlebar variety! Shh!)

Back
Top Bottom